Wednesday 21 August 2013

21-Day Clutch Cut, day 3

Ok, so today I decided to wait the instructed 3 hours before eating each meal, to see what I could really fit into one of Ashley Conrad's ideal days -

Meal 1
(8.30am)
egg white omelette with mushroom, spinach tomato 

Meal 2
(11.30am)
1/4 of my sad brown apple
about 10 almonds

hungry
cup of black coffee

Meal 3
(2.30pm)
2 Cups of lettuce
100grms of tuna
1 tblsp extra virgin olive oil

I am starving by 3pm
Plus I took some cold and flu tablets and now feel like my stomach and throat has acid burning in it

Meal 4
couldn't fit it in today, I'd rather have the protein shake

Meal 5
(5.30pm)
sculpt protein smoothie

I was hanging out for this
I think I put a little to much almond milk in because it came out fuller then the last couple of days
I felt a little bit guilty and considered tipping the excess amount down the sink but then reminded myself that it was A) organic, unsweetened almond milk B) I had already skipped a meal C) I'm starving

I was full for about an hour

Meal 6
(8.30pm)
2 Cups of lettuce
100grms of tuna 
1 tblsp extra virgin olive oil
1 whole tomato
1 tsp of salt

I was counting down the minutes until I was permitted to eat my salty leafy salad
I got a little happy on the salt, desperate for a bit of taste
(I have ulcers in my mouth)

I still have reflux, I am still hungry and I am starting to get annoyed that 3 days ago Ashley promised me that I could 'eat all the foods that I love to eat' and never be hungry again...

No Ashley, I do not love to eat leaves and protein shakes all day with controlled amounts of tuna
I want to eat olives, cheese, fruit, pumpkin, crackers and more than 100grms of tuna a day
and have a glass of wine and milk in my coffee for f*ck sake

Everything is annoying me like the sound the dishwasher makes and the dog barking

Meal 7 
(9.15pm)
protein powder mixed with 1/2 water and 1/2 almond milk

..still hungry

These protein pancakes better hurry up 

No comments:

Post a Comment