Wednesday 7 August 2013

hello, I'm still fat

Hello!
I know, I know, I haven't blogged about my fat for ages... just in case you've missed me!! (and it)

Don't worry, I haven't lost a huge amount of weight, I am still too fat for fashion -
I have recently relocated my store and have been caught up with things like work, money, business.. all the fun things in life!!

Last time you heard from us, we were trailing the Tiny Teatox -
I did complete the 14 day Teatox but I did not record my experience and think it's been too long to remember specific details or to give the Tea a fair review -

So I will be starting it again very shortly and will be updating you soon on my experience and progress

In the mean time, if you have a diet or weight loss craze that you would like us to try out, (we're always on the look out and reading up on them for you,)
please leave a comment - and make sure you like our facebook page too! https://www.facebook.com/TwoFatForFashion

Oh, and we've had over 5,000 hits on our blog since we first started a few months ago!!
So thank you to everyone that reads, shares and is also "Two Fat for Fashion" xx





No comments:

Post a Comment