Monday 24 June 2013

Secret Eaters, part 3

Day 3

Sunday
Breakfast (at noon)
150grms scrambled eggs 150 cals
100grms of smoked salmon 117 cals
2x pieces of toast 133 cals
with butter 102 cals remind me to skip the butter next time... I don't even like it that much!! 
3x aspargaus 48 cals 
about 1 tbs of oil 40 cals
detox juice with carrot, apple, ginger, beetroot 50 cals

total breakfast: 640 cals

Lunch
A medium size black forest cupcake with cream icing 330 cals

total lunch: 330 cals

Dinner
1x piece of pumpkin bread 179 cals
200grms mixed salad with lettuce, onion, tomato, olives 70 cals
about 200grms of roasted veggies 140 cals
150grms of fish 200 cals
4x floured and friend bugs 195 cals
5x glasses of 200ml champagne 850 cals
5x strawberries 33 cals
15x blue berries 57 cals
5x squares of dark lindt chocolate 250 cals

total dinner: 1974 (oopsy just ate all my calories in one meal and possible drank my body weight in champagne)

total Sunday calories: 2944

I love Sunday eating the best, this is me, at my best eating (and drinking) whatever I want, whenever I want, I wish I could eat cupcakes and pumpkin bread everyday...

So what is the point of all this weekend calorie counting and sharing it with you?
Well I think it's important that you are honest with yourself about what you really eat
A lot of Secret Eaters don't count outside their main meals and don't consider things like 2 tbs of butter on their toast containing nearly more calories then the toast it self

I probably underestimated my daily in take by around 1000 cals a day - which is a huge amount when you think about the daily recommendation for me only being around 1500
Obviously, I don't eat like this everyday... maybe I would surprise myself if I counted a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday?

My main weekend weakness? Alcohol
It made up nearly a third of my calorie in take for the 3 days
...I don't work hard all week to not enjoy a drink on the weekend (or five like on Sunday)

I think it's important to be aware, but hey, as Gwyneth Paltrow said, 'It's all good!'



sources
http://www.fatsecret.com/
http://caloriecount.about.com

1 comment: