Sunday 30 June 2013

Day 5
Breakfast 
Skim flat white
2 boiled eggs

Snack 
95grms of tuna

Lunch
95grms of tuna

Snack
nothing, I was too busy at work

Dinner
2 pieces of bruschetta
cup of salad with olives and dressing
200grms of salmon with lemon
2x vodka sodas with lime

My brother is in town so we go out...

an espresso
3x pims, soda and orange
2x bacis
an elephant chocolate
half a brownie

I weigh myself the next morning and have lost another 500grms!

I was actually really surprised about Posh's diet plan, I wasn't ever really 'hungry,' un satisfied at times during the day but I didn't feel like I was ever starving myself like when I was on the cabbage soup diet. 
I didn't really stick to all of her rules, (although I am still unclear what her rules are really) I ate chocolate, I ate crackers and bruschetta but I still kept my calorie count quite low.
I also think that eating 5 smaller meals 5 times a day helped my body to burn the calories easier because my food was in smaller portions.
I thought I ate less before by only eating 2 or 3 times a day but I didn't, I would just too much in one sitting never giving my body a chance to easily digest my food.
I also like that Vic has a drink now and then and eats things like tapas at parties, she seems to eat a little bit of everything.... but just a little bit.

The results were quite surprising to me as well, I didn't expect to loose much but I did in just 5 days and bloating was reduced as well...

End weight: 66.5kg
Total loss in 5 days: 2kg


No comments:

Post a Comment