Sunday 30 June 2013

Tiny Teatox

I first heard of the Tiny Teatox through a friend who claimed to have lost 7kg in two weeks.....just by drinking tea!!
She gave me the yourtea.com web address and I immediately started to read up on said miracle tea
I assumed it would be some type of laxative, as a lot of diet teas are, but Your Tea claims their Tiny Teatox concoction is anything but..

They offer a 14 day teatox, a 28 teatox and sell other products like tea specifically designed to reduce cellulite... You mean something that has plague my upper thighs most of my teenage and adult life can be un done by drinking tea?? Sign me up!!

The teatox claims to give you a good clean out of and nourish your digestive system, assisting with weight loss, fluid retention and removing harmful toxins from your body... after my typical weekend binging it sounds like something my insides will thank me for...


"Excess fat, fluid and toxins aren't removed in the way you may know it. No - these stubborn little buggers take a much tougher approach. Unlike other detox's that contain a lot of laxatives that momentarily flush out toxins I contain chinese herbal ingredients that truly cleanse and nourish your digestive system.
I have many properties that perform the following jobs: drying phlegm (a cellulite aggravator), reducing waste and fat and help you fight food stagnation in the body by nourishing your digestive system.
Once I have cleansed and nourished your insides you will digest your meals more efficiently... in turn, helping you feel more energised and full of life!"


Excellent, thin, cellulite free, happy and energised - life goals sounding achievable


"Drink me 3 times a day, 30 minutes before or after meals:
Morning, midday and early evening
Soak 1 bag in a cup of boiling water for 5-7 minutes at a time.
Avoid drinking me with meals or late at night."

Apparently Tiny Teatox is side effect free and you don't have to change what you are currently eating -
HOWEVER,
They do recommend that you eat clean, exercise regularly and avoid fatty, processed foods to achieve the best results -

They also suggest that you eat "warmed" food. This helps your body digest meals more easily -

I will be leaving my salad out on the bench for 10 mins before I eat it 

You can read more of their healthy tips and read up on the product yourself here...
http://www.yourtea.com/blogs/healthytips

The thing that really sold the warm magic amber liquid to me were the hundreds upon hundreds of photos sent it by people (mainly young girls) who have tried the product and boast proudly of their weight loss and amazing results -
Only a couple of girls wrote things like "I've been drinking tea for a week and I've seen no changes in my body..." 
Yourtea replies to these messages asking the unsuccessful candidates to email them certain details about their diet and lifestyle to try and see what the problem might be stopping the tea from working it's magic

...Which I thought was very responsible and helpful of them 


Images are taken from the Tiny Teatox facebook page

So if you need me, I'll be in the kitchen for the next 14 days making tea.... 
I might even take one of those sexy shots for you

sources:
http://www.yourtea.com

https://www.facebook.com/tinyteatox

4 comments:

  1. how are you going with the teatox? i just ordered mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey MJC
    I'm starting again - I did finish it, but I had a lot of other things going on and wasn't was strict as I should have been , are you on yours now?
    how are you going with it?
    let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please share how this went. Is it worth the buy? Love the blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the tinytea and I don’t like the flavor so I’m selling it send $1 to my paypal makelovenotwar1987@hotmail.com and I’ll send you 1 tea bag maybe that way you can see if you like it before you drop $60.

    ReplyDelete